cArtù® is the new corrugated cardboard with a revolutionary flute for superior performance.
More than 100 years after the invention of corrugated cardboard, Grifal has redesigned its flutes, improving its performance.
cArtù® is the product that best illustrates our company’s mission of sustainability: a new kind of paper-based protective packaging material that is more ecological than the traditional corrugated cardboard, reducing by 2/3’s the amount of paper necessary to produce a protective box and completely eliminating the need to resort to plastic and other non-ecological elements.
The innovative design improvement of cArtù® is that each flute is bordered by a deep fold that serves as a reinforcing rib. This is achieved by a new industrial process that produces flutes with an arch-like parabolic profile instead of sinusoidal profiles, rendering 50% more flutes in a given length of cArtù® as compared with traditional corrugated cardboards.
cArtù® is the winner of the sustainability challenge
cArtù® reduces the amount of raw material needed to produce an equivalent volume of corrugated cardboard and is much lighter than the equivalent thickness of corrugated cardboard. Thus cArtù® can rightfully be considered a super-ecological product, cutting CO2 emissions by 75% in the production process.
cArtù®: the new frontier in terms of structure and aesthetics
With cArtù® there’s less consumption|
of paper and better performance!
Revolutionizes both protective packaging|
and presentation packaging.
- cArtù™ Stacking Tray Giulia Sabbadini 2017-10-13T13:17:59+00:00
- cArtù™ Cushioning Box Giulia Sabbadini 2017-10-25T10:22:26+00:00
- The cArtù™ Cushioning Die-cut box Giulia Sabbadini 2017-10-25T10:23:02+00:00
- cArtù™ Containers Giulia Sabbadini 2017-10-25T10:23:27+00:00
- Packaging Kit Giulia Sabbadini 2017-10-25T13:36:06+00:00
- The Single Ply cArtù™ Giulia Sabbadini 2017-10-13T13:44:45+00:00
- cArtù™ Panels Giulia Sabbadini 2017-10-25T13:36:31+00:00
- cArtù™ Bottle Box – Single Box Giulia Sabbadini 2017-10-13T13:50:02+00:00