cArtù® is the new corrugated cardboard with a revolutionary flute for superior performance.
More than 100 years after the invention of corrugated cardboard, Grifal has redesigned its flutes, improving its performance.
cArtù® is the product that best illustrates our company’s mission of sustainability: a new kind of paper-based protective packaging material that is more ecological than the traditional corrugated cardboard, reducing by 2/3’s the amount of paper necessary to produce a protective box and completely eliminating the need to resort to plastic and other non-ecological elements.
The innovative design improvement of cArtù® is that each flute is bordered by a deep fold that serves as a reinforcing rib. This is achieved by a new industrial process that produces flutes with an arch-like parabolic profile instead of sinusoidal profiles, rendering 50% more flutes in a given length of cArtù® as compared with traditional corrugated cardboards.
cArtù® is the winner of the sustainability challenge
cArtù® reduces the amount of raw material needed to produce an equivalent volume of corrugated cardboard and is much lighter than the equivalent thickness of corrugated cardboard. Thus cArtù® can rightfully be considered a super-ecological product, cutting CO2 emissions by 75% in the production process.
cArtù®: the new frontier in terms of structure and aesthetics
With cArtù® there’s less consumption|
of paper and better performance!
Revolutionizes both protective packaging|
and presentation packaging.
- cArtù® Stacking TrayGiulia Sabbadini2019-04-30T14:47:21+00:00
- cArtù® Cushioning BoxGiulia Sabbadini2019-04-30T14:28:48+00:00
- The cArtù® Cushioning Die-cut boxGiulia Sabbadini2019-04-30T14:51:07+00:00
- cArtù® ContainersGiulia Sabbadini2019-05-02T08:22:28+00:00
- Packaging KitGiulia Sabbadini2019-04-30T13:51:21+00:00
- The Single Ply cArtù®Giulia Sabbadini2019-05-02T09:49:23+00:00
- cArtù® PanelsGiulia Sabbadini2019-05-02T10:05:50+00:00
- cArtù® Bottle Box – Single BoxGiulia Sabbadini2019-04-30T14:57:59+00:00