Eco-friendly bubble wrap – cushionPaper Box
CushionPaper Box: the ecological substitute for bubble wrap to protect your fragile items for shipping or storage.
Similar to single-ply corrugated cardboard in structure, cushionPaper is much softer, pliable and incredibly shock-absorbing.
You get 10 meters x 60cm of material, in a 60 x 40 x 30 cm box.
cushionPaper is extremely flexible thanks to its single-ply structure made from corrugated paper. It easily wraps around objects of all shapes and sizes. It is also an excellent void filling solution. With an ample wave height of 15 mm, you can use it to quickly and efficiently fill voids and block and brace products in shipping boxes of all sizes.
- cushionPaper is so effective that you can use it to substitute bubble wrap, styrofoam (polystyrene) and other plastic products that can harm the environment.
- cushionPaper provides excellent shock-absorption and protection and is made from recycled material that is 100% recyclable.
- cushionPaper is versatile; it is so flexible that it can be wrapped around products of any shape or size providing an ample thickness of protection around fragile items.
- cushionPaper is the sure-fire solution; thanks to the regularity and height of its waves, you can fill the voids in any box providing a homogeneous, high performance protection against the vibrations, bumps and shocks of shipping.
- The material is half-cut every 39 cm so that you can tear off the amount you need without having to use scissors or cutter.
You can buy it right now on on Amazon! LINK